Today is definitely a lazy Sunday. I am fixing some Ranch Chicken again and a blueberry/strawberry pie! Yum! I can't wait to eat!
I decided to follow my bloggin' friend Summer and participate in the:
1. What's your favorite Easter candy? Well, I got some Runts that look like speckled eggs and I eat about 20 of those every night. They are supposed to be for decorations but I have to keep getting more to fill up the vase!
2. Who do you think is cleaner..men or women? I would say women, although Jared and my sister's husband, Chad, help us clean ALOT! We have them trained pretty good! Ha!
3. Which do you prefer..wordy blog posts or ones with pictures? I like blogs with pictures but sometimes just words can be good to. Just depends what it is about. I think I like pictures because it gives you an inside look into that person's life. You feel like you connect with them better.
4. Were you popular in highschool? I don't really know..I just know that once I started dating Jared I had the most fun!
5. What's your bra size? I honestly couldn't tell you. After I stoped pumping they got alot smaller and I love it! I was so tired of big boobs and MILK! Ha!
6. How many states have you lived in? Just NC..same town...same land I grew up on.
7. What's one blog you read every day? Kelly's Korner! I would love to meet her!
8. Peanut butter or Nutella? I really like both. I got on a Nutella kick for awhile, then I just stopped eating it. I haven't bought any in a long time. I do have PB now. Actually, I just used it all the other night for Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies!
Hope you all have a good lazy Sunday to! Sometimes it's just nice to do NOTHING! I am going to watch a movie tonight that I have been trying to watch for 2 nights!