1. I am now 21 weeks and 2 days pregnant!! I was going to post some pictures but my computer has decided to not work, so it is trying to be repaired at the moment. I am using my nephews computer for now! I'm praying that I don't loose all my pictures on my computer. I have no backups, not smart!
2. I am so dreading next week because Jared starts classes back. BOO!! But...he is halfway done and he will have his MBA and be done with school forever! Wahoo!
3. I am so ready for Fall. Fall and Spring are my 2 favorite seasons, but changing of any season always just makes you feel so good. Plus, I am so ready for cooler weather. Finn loves being outside and it is way to hot to play outside.
4. This un-organized house is driving me crazy. Trying to get Finn and Well's rooms ready when I don't have the things I need to do so. I am waiting on Finn's furniture to get finished from the painter. The basement is coming along, but I need to move my desk and toys down there to get things organized upstairs. Stressful!!!
5. Why is it I have a list a mile long of things we need to buy. Our TV is starting to not work properly, I need a chair for Well's room, supplies for the basement, and maybe a new computer. Ugh..more stress!!
6. I really don't like having love handles. With Finn I liked wearing fitting things and now I feel like such a fatty!! I have NEVER had love handles and I am really not fond of them!! Ha! I can't wait to start running/working out again after December! I do try and walk each day, but I need to run to feel like I am getting a good workout.
7. I have very strong feelings about breastfeeding. I pray that everything goes as planned and I am able to. With Finn I produced massive amounts of milk so I think I should be fine! I just dread the pumping part! Yuck! I know I don't have to pump, but Jared likes to feed bottles to. Plus it does give me alittle break sometimes.
8. I am so ready for my next ultrasound so I can be sure everything is going ok with Wells. I get nervous in between visits. I worry to much! Please just keep us in your prayers!
May Photo A Day Challenge 2017
1 day ago