First off today I wanted to ask everyone to pray really hard for a family that lost a 16 month little boy to a drowning accident. It happened yesterday at a local lake and I can't stop thinking about that family. I can't even begin to understand the pain they are going through.
I won this sweet award from Katie F over at The Life of an Army Wife. Thank you girly! She also lives in NC! She has only been married for about 2 years and her husband is being deployed for the 2nd time. She needs lots of prayers to! I am not really following the rules to this award. (Sorry Katie) I am going to list 10 things that make me happy, but I am going to give this award to all of my blogs that I read! I can't narrow them down because I love reading every single one of them for different reasons!
10 things that make me happy:
1. I am putting God first because he makes me happy and provides me with the things that make me happy. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't even have 10 things to write about!
2. My Family! Jared and Finn make me so happy. They are the loves of my life. Spending time with them is my most favorite thing to do!
3. Shopping! It just makes you feel so good to buy stuff! A little too much! Ha!
4. The beach.
5. Diet Dr Pepper and Coffee
6. Food makes me soooo happy! I love to eat! I'm really surprised I'm not as big as a barn!
7. Talking to Monica on the phone is my new favorite thing. We can talk on the phone and play on the computer at the same time! It's nice to have someone to talk to about whatever is on your mind.
8. The rest of my family, my Mom, Mindi, Chad, Sawyer, and Harper. I see them every day and if I don't I feel lost! (I love the rest of my fam to, I can't name you all!)
9. The beginning of each season. We have had a few spring days and they make you feel so good! It seems like I love every season change! Just a change is nice!
10. Running! I really enjoy running, I just don't have the time these days! Hopefully once it starts getting warmer I can take Finn with me! After you run you feel so good and then you don't feel bad when you eat more sweets! Ha!
Finn is too busy these days to even look at the camera!
Mindi and Harper.
There was a basketball game going on so Harper was tuned in to that.
We were at Sawyer's awards banquet for basketball and it was way past these cuties bedtime! They were so good though! We are so blessed to have such good kids!