Thursday, January 12, 2012

Organize your Life

Organize your lif

One of of the things I want to work on this year is organizing! I am so unorganized and it is driving me crazy. One thing I can't stand {that is a constant battle around here} are paper's laying around everywhere! I need a place to put list, coupons {before I put them in my purse}, receipts, mail before I bring it to the office, and other paper's that get stacked up in my kitchen. Also, I had a calendar on my refrigerator and other magnets/pictures that just looked messy. I need a calendar in my kitchen, because that's where I spend most of my day, so I had to figure out a way to put one in the kitchen without the clutter. I found these boards at Wal-Mart that have these little sticky things on the back {it doesn't mess up paint when you pull them off}.



Now I can have my calendar, magnets, the paper organizer that is magnetic, you can write list {that aren't laying around}, and I can close the door and can't see anything!







My fridge is now clean of clutter except for a few pictures!


I am also in the process of making labels for things! I bought some clear sticky paper and made some labels!



My pantry is going to be all containers and NO boxes/bags! I bought these containers from Ikea, but need more to get everything transferred over. I still need to repaint my pantry and make labels for all my containers! 


I still have a long way to go to get really organized but I am working on it!




1 comment:

  1. I am in the process of doing the samething! I am slowly buying OXO containers to put things in. One trick I found I want to do it go ahead and put snacks in bags and place them in a basket so that you can just grab and go! I went to Ikea for the first time the day after Christmas and cant wait to go back.

    ReplyDelete