Thursday, January 19, 2012

13 Months



Wells 13 months 

I'm a little late posting this but better late than never! I wanted to have a post about each month so I would have it to go back. I'm terrible about keeping up with pictures so this helps me.



 



I can't express how sweet she is. She brings us so much joy and we love her to death! She walks, well runs everywhere and loves to follow Finn around. They actually play very good together but they do aggravate each other as well! She has starting dancing and turns circles round and round until she falls down. She thinks it's the best thing ever, me not so much, she usually ends up bumping her head. 

She is eating really good now and loves to eat pretty much anything. There for awhile I was getting worried because she wasn't eating good, but she has turned around and started eating really good!


1 comment:

  1. Ohmyword, she is SOOOO adorable! And I love, love, LOVE her name!

    ReplyDelete