So Today over at Musings of a Southern Belle Mama there is a GIVEAWAY going on! You should go check it out!
I have known this Southern Mama for a long time, and she and her Mom are the sweetest people! When she first left me a comment and I looked at her blog, I thought this is a really cute blog. Then I started reading it and saw some pictures, and I figured out I knew who it was! I called Mindi, my blog reading sister, and she was excited too! I know it doesn't take much to get us excited!
To enter you leave a comment and tell 5 things you love(on her blog). I am going to share with you my 5 things I love right now! It was so hard narrowing it down to just 5!!
1. My first one is Caffeine Free Diet Dr. Pepper. I seriously go through about 3 cases a week. That is horrible, I wish I could stop but they are just so good!
2. I really wanted a good pair of skinny jeans to wear with boots, so I found a pair at Gap that I really like. I usually buy Citizen of Humanity Jeans (they fit so good), but I thought I would give these at Gap a try. They were a lot cheaper and fit really well!
3. With the skinny jeans I always wear my Steve Madden light tan colored boots. They are the slouchy looking tall boots with a little heel. They are so comfy for boots and I love wearing them.
4. Scentsy Wickless Candles. My sister sells them so I usually end up getting something every time I go over to her house! They are the best things ever! The smell isn't too strong and I love having lights around the house. I have 3 plug-ins (they are my favorite) and one big one that sits out. My favorite is this red plug in that I have in my kitchen! You should go to her site and check them out, her link is on my page on the left side!
5. Dooney and Bourke BIG yellow pocketbook! Jared got it for me this past Christmas and I really like it. Its definitely the biggest pocket book I have ever had. I can put just about everything in it, and everywhere I go someone comments about how big it is.
(I couldn't find a picture of it in yellow)
I really could go on about my favorite things. There are 2 other things that come to mind: The beach and my Canon Rebel camera!! I just can't stop thinking about the beach and we are planning on going in a few weeks. YAY! Finn is going to love the beach this year, i'm sure we will be chasing him up and down the beach! At least I will get some exercise!
These are 2 of my favorite pictures from last year at the beach!
I hope everyone has a great weekend!