Monday, February 8, 2010

One Happy Mama!

I am one Happy Mama today!








Finn is finally back to his old self after being sick and then having an ear infection.  He is eating better and SLEEPING better.  We had pictures taken this morning for Valentine's cards and I can't wait to see how they turned out.
We did some with Harper and Sawyer (My sister Mindi's kids).



We had a really good weekend too! We went to see Sawyer play his first basketball game.  He did so good! I think basketball is going to be his sport. He is playing for Upward and it is the best little team. They all hold hands and pray together before the game and then after each game they go over a bible verse.



Sunday we went to church and I was trying my hardest to get Finn to sit still so I could stay in and listen. That didn't work out as usual. I am going to have to break down and put him in the nursey one day.  Then we came home and I started cooking for the Super Bowl party! I really just wanted an excuse to cook some good food and eat a whole lot! Finn had a blast playing with the kids.

I hope everyone else had a good weekend. They are calling for winter weather tomorrow around these parts, yuck! Hopefully they will be wrong this time!


4 comments:

  1. Finn is just a cutie! I am glad he is feeling better! It stinks when they get an ear infection!

    I'm glad your weekend was great! Loved the super bowl what a game! I love having an excuse for cooking and eating high cal foods LOL

    Hope you guys don't get to much snow! We have had like 5 inches over the weekend
    Happy Monday
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I hope we don't get anymore winter weather..I am SO over all this snow. I never thought I would say that. Hurry up Spring!

    Shelli

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just randomly stumbled onto you blog! Finn is precious!!!!! That smile and those eyes must brighten your day!

    ReplyDelete