Thursday, February 3, 2011

14 Days of LOVE Challenge! Day 3!

So I haven't been reading blogs like I should!! My life has been to crazy the past few weeks. I just saw Mrs.Summer is doing a 14 Days of LOVE Challenge!




We'll I missed the first 2 days so I am going to start on Day 3!! The real challenge will be if I can blog everyday for the next 11 days!!

Today, Day 3, Summer's challenge is to post a picture of a movie that reminds you of LOVE! I love all movies about LOVE! Those are my favorite movies! I am going to go with probably the most common/favorite LOVE movie.....



The Notebook! I just watched this movie less than a year ago for the first time and I just loved it (and cried like a baby)! It is such a sweet movie! When this movie first came out I didn't watch it because I was really sad during that time. Jared and I had broken up and I cried all the time anyway so I figured I didn't need to watch something that was going to make me cry more! Ha! I have watched it a few times since then and I love it every time!

5 comments:

  1. Hey girl Ive missed you! How is baby Wells and Finn? I'm sure they are great you are an awesome mommy!! OK soooo you can totally cheat and schedule posts LOL is that bad I do hahahahah on my own challenge oopsy hee hee

    OK so you don't have to join everyday girl I am so tickled you joined today!!

    Can you believe I have never saw the Notebook? I have to rent it...hmm wonder if Greg will watch LOL....I can say you watch this and I won't bother you during the Superbowl hahahhahha

    xoox
    Sums

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Notebook is such a great movie! I remember the first time I saw it, I was so proud that I didn't cry the entire time and then the screen came back up and the older Noah and Allie have passed away...ahh the water works started! Great movie for Valentine's Day...might have to make Tom watch it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen the Notebook. I will have to check it out.
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen The Notebook. All of my friends think I'm crazy. I definitely want to see it, just haven't had time yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I said the same thing today for the challenge.....I loved the notebook.

    ReplyDelete