Thursday, January 13, 2011

1 Month

Wells had her one month checkup today..tear! She did so good and only cried for a second when she got her shot! I thought I would start doing a monthly post for her so I can have it to go back and look!!



Weight: 10 lbs 3.2 oz   90%
Length: 21 inches    50%

I can't believe she is already 10 lbs! Girlfriend is a porker!! Ha! I am so glad that she is healthy and I love me some chubby babies! She is still eating about every 3 hours. At night she goes to bed at 8 and sleeps until 12:30. Then is usually back up to eat at 3:30 and then around 7:00. I soo wish she would start sleeping through the night but I am happy that she only gets up 3 times!! Finn was already sleeping through the night so we kind of expected the same with her! Not so much! She is a really good baby but she may be getting spoiled just alittle! She knows that her Dad will sit and hold her, so it seems like when he is home she wants to cry so he will hold her! She is starting to smile at us, and she will smile and laugh out loud at Mindi every time she holds her!



She is starting to stay awake for longer periods! She kills me because she will look at us and then cross her eyes! She did the same thing for the Dr today and he said that is totally normal!



Coming home from the doctor's office!

It was so nice to get out of the house today even though it was just to the Dr's office!!



2 comments:

  1. Love the update. She is too cute!!! I can't wait to hold her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10lbs! She is a good eater!! I love it when they start to get little rolls...like you said, I love chubby babies too. She is precious Shelly!

    ReplyDelete