Monday, December 19, 2011

Miscellany Monday!

Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters

1. Pinterest is the best invention ever.. At night Jared and I like to sit {after the kids are in bed and we can think..in silence!} and search the Internet. I find recipes and other things that I like to remember, and now I just hit "Pin it" and it goes right to my page. I use my iPad to cook with everyday and can just pull up the recipe and sit my iPad right there with me and get to cookin'. I found this under-the-counter iPad speaker thing at Kohl's that I REALLY want! It would be great for the kitchen!

I also have been doing a lot of DIY projects that I have found on there. {my camera is upstairs and i'm to lazy to go and get it right now!} I will post pictures later!


2. Days before Christmas and my kids have colds!!! ugh..I have one that was up all night crying and snotty, and one beside me right now crying and snotty! Fun times! We have been VERY fortunate to not have anything up until now. We have things planned for the week/weekend so I hope they kick it quick. If not they are going out snotty...everyone else spreads germs so I guess we will to!

3. I have been trying to do a post with pictures for days now and can't get them to upload! 

4. My kids DO NOT like Santa! Finn will not even get close to him and wants nothing to do with him! It doesn't bother me at all that Finn says "I don't like Santa Claus". We play with our Little Peoples nativity set everyday and talk about the real reason for Christmas..That's all that matter's to me. 


This is the best we got this year and I don't even attempt to do better! 

This is the Little Peoples Nativity Set. 

It is really neat for little kids. Mine is a little different but pretty close.




2 comments:

  1. Your family is adorable!
    Hope your kids start feeling better!
    I'm just now getting over a little cold myself!

    Newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeww yuck. Seems like we just get over one runny nose over here and get another! Hope everyone gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete