Thursday, May 19, 2011

Learning to Swim and other fun things!

Monday we started Finn with swim lessons again! We didn't have much luck last year so I figured since he is older we would try again. I was surprised when we got there he went right with the teacher and I snuck out so he wouldn't see me. I heard him start crying when she put him in the pool, cried for about 5 minutes, and then he did pretty good! I thought he would cry the whole time so I was really proud of him! I hope he loves the water as much as I did growing up! I think once he gets used to it he will do great.

Here is a picture of him before swim lessons. He is getting to where he wants to wear certain things. He HAD to wear his book bag. I was just going to carry his dry clothes in it, but he just had to have it on! Ha!


A few other pictures of fun things we have been up to!











The typical Finn look, not thrilled about the camera! Ha!

We have alot of exciting things we are going to do this summer. I really want to get Finn involved doing things around here. We (and as in we I mean Jared!) are going to build a barn and get some animals. We are going to start with goats and maybe some chicks! We are joining the pool, going to the Library every Tuesday for reading time, and we are starting to do some learning activities everyday. I am considering homeschooling Finn so I am trying to work on a schedule and do things with him everyday to see how it goes. Mindi is taking Sawyer out of public school and is going to start homeschooling him starting in the fall. I am excited to see how it goes and what it's all about! Finn is still young to start school things but I am going to take some time everyday and work with him. We have started doing different note cards every morning after breakfast and he loves it. He starts saying cards after he eats and gets excited about it!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like y'all are going to have a very busy (and fun!) summer!!

    I gave you an award over on my blog!

    ReplyDelete