Today I am 30 weeks!! I can't believe I only have 10 weeks left (or maybe less)! I was thinking yesterday about how my life is about to change. I am excited and scared all at the same time! I really just can't wait to meet her! I went to my 30 week checkup yesterday and everything was great. She told me I was the best patient and showed me my chart and for every appointment it said no complaint! Ha! This has been a pretty good pregnancy except for the cyst. I do have a few complaints just between me and you!
1. I can't wait to be able to bend over and pick something up with out dreading it before I do it!
2. I can't wait to be able to reach my feet to paint my toe nails, etc..
3. To be able to sleep good. On my stomach or any way I want. Also to be able to roll over at ease!
4. I can't wait to RUN after I have her. I know I could now but I would be scared because I haven't in so long. I don't want to over do it!
5. To be able to wear shirts that completely cover my stomach!
6. To be able to sit for a while and my legs/butt/feet not go numb!
I could go on but I will give you a break!! I am not even going to tell you guys how much I have gained! She said I was already at the max she likes her patients to gain! Ha! It looks like I will be going over that! I don't feel like I have gained that much but I guess so! Maybe my shoes were really heavy!
Finn has been sick for 2 weeks straight and it's driving me crazy! We had to take him back to the Dr Sunday morning and he had another virus. That is 2 viruses in the past 2 weeks. I told the Dr I feel like I can't take him anywhere with out him getting sick. It is so annoying. I don't want to keep him home all the time but I hate when he is sick! He gets high fevers and it scares me half to death! He said some kids just have a bad immune system and told me about some herbal immunity booster drops that I started yesterday. I will try anything at this point. I am going to be so paranoid when Wells gets here about him getting sick. He also said to feed him lots of fruits/veggies. I have been trying for the past few days and he is just not eating good. I am running out of things to fix. He likes fruit and green beans! Other then that he really won't eat veggies. I fixed corn, glazed carrots, and sweet potatoes. He wouldn't eat any of it. Any suggestions you have to help kids eat veggies would be great! I am running out of ideas! He used to be the best eater and now he has turned in to this picky little eater.
Here are a few pics from us carving our pumpkins! My picture uploader is not working right. Is anyone else having this problem?